Alpha Micro Components, independent specialist franchised distributor of electronic components for IOT, M2M and telematics applications, will be showcasing its wide range of wireless devices including high performance, low power ISM RF SoCs from AXSEM, Cellular and GNSS positioning receiver modules from u-blox, very low power embedded WiFi solutions from GainSpan and ISM solutions from LPRS at Fortronic 2014, 24th June 2014, Williams F1 Conference Centre, Grove, Wantage, Oxfordshire OX12 0DQ.
A popular free one day technical forum for engineers, Fortronic will feature the very latest in RF and wireless telemetering, wireless and sensor technologies, antenna design, large low power wireless networks and short and long wave wireless technologies.
New to the Alpha Micro stand (shared with AXSEM) will be:
- The AXSEM ISM Radio for M2M/IOT applications offering long range radio performance and low power consumption for low data bandwidth applications
- The SARA-U2 series from u-blox – the industry’s smallest surface mount UMTS/HSPA cellular modems, ideal for a wide range of industrial M2M, vehicle and consumer applications
- The LISA-U2 modules from u-blox – ideal for consumer and industrial applications requiring high-speed data transmission rates, and machine-to machine applications
- The new MAX-M8 series of standalone concurrent GNSS modules built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 engine in the industry proven MAX form factor. With dual-frequency RF front-end, the u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS engine is able to intelligently use the highest amount of visible satellites from two GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDOU) systems for more reliable positioning
- Low Power Radio Solutions’ (LPRS) eRIC 433MHz and 868MHz combined RF transceiver and MCU modules
- Laird Technologies’ new Bluetooth Smart™ BL600 modules – low-energy Bluetooth Smart™ Modules for medical and other devices from Laird Technologies
Commenting on Alpha Micro’s presence at the show Nick Pummell, Strategic Business Development, said, “Fortronic provides an excellent platform for us to present our latest and greatest products. The relaxed but informative format allows customers to hear about the latest innovations from within the wireless component industry and in particular from our market leading partners u-blox, Laird Technologies, GainSpan, AXSEM and LPRS. We look forward to meeting customers on the day for an informal chat.”